The health benefits of raw apple cider vinegar they are totally awesome. In fact, in recent months, health and nutrition trends have focused on talking about the properties of this magnificent natural product, which has become an important trend in naturopathic medicine. The truth is that experts and science agree that the only rule to really get its benefits is: consume a good raw and organic vinegar. While there are great alternatives on the market, a great option is to learn how to make homemade apple cider vinegar. It is the best way to guarantee that it is a pure vinegar and free of additives. The best? You can make it at home with the remains of apples that you would probably throw in the trash.
How to make homemade apple cider vinegar?
· 2 cups apple peels and cores
· 1 tablespoon of raw honey or 1 tablespoon of sugar
· 3 cups of filtered water
· Utensils: 1/4 gallon glass jar, rubber band, clean piece of cloth.
– Put the apple pieces in the glass jar and fill it with purified water.
– Add the raw honey and shake until it dissolves.
– Cover the jar with the piece of cloth and a rubber band.
– Let the jar rest in a dark place for about 3-4 weeks.
– Stir the mixture from time to time and make sure the apple pieces are completely submerged
– After 3-4 weeks, strain the apple chunks and any residue.
– Allow the liquid in the jar to sit for another 3-4 weeks
– Then it will be ready to use!
– It is a great natural laxative and can improve digestion.
– Lowers blood sugar levels and improves insulin sensitivity.
– Increases satiety and helps people lose weight.
– Reduces belly fat and has qualities to accelerate metabolism. A tablespoon contains only 3 calories, it is satiating and therefore a good supplement to accelerate weight loss.
– It is a good natural ally to reduce high cholesterol levels.
– Lowers blood pressure and improves heart health.
– It is a powerful antioxidant, of great help to fight free radicals and thus reduces the risk of chronic diseases.
– It has anti-aging properties, therefore it improves the appearance of the skin, hair and nails.