Take a pizza break and turn to some clean food. Suitable for newbies learning to eat clean, full of up to 8 menus.
1. Larb Tuna Ingredients • Canned Tuna in Spring Water • Cayenne pepper • lemon juice • Fish sauce (low sodium formula) • Roasted rice • Shallots • basil • Shredded onion • Chopped coriander • Fresh vegetables as you like. How to make • This menu uses canned tuna in spring water, squeezed out, seasoned with chili powder, lime juice and low sodium fish sauce. Add roasted rice, sliced shallots, basil, chopped spring onions and chopped coriander. Eat with fresh vegetables as you like.
2. Grilled Chicken with Soy Sauce Rice
• Chicken breast, skin removed and cut into pieces. • Fish sauce (low sodium formula) • Light soy sauce (low sodium formula) • Oyster Sauce (low sodium recipe) • Dark Soy Sauce • Spring onions and chopped coriander. • chop up Bird-chilli • Brown rice • fried egg
How to make 1. Remove the skin of the chicken breast. cut into bite-sized pieces Marinated with fish sauce, light soy sauce, low sodium oyster sauce and a little dark soy sauce Marinate for about 30 minutes. 2. Then roast in a Teflon pan until cooked, put on a plate, sprinkle with spring onions and chopped coriander. Add 1 chilli, sliced for good taste. Eat with brown rice and fried eggs.
3. Ong chili paste
Ingredients • Minced chicken breast or minced shrimp. (can be modified as you like) • dried chili • shallots • garlic • tomato • Olive oil • plain water • Fish sauce (low sodium formula) • Oyster Sauce (low sodium recipe) • Fresh vegetables as you like.
How to make chili paste 1. Pound dried chilies, shallots and garlic, then pound the chicken into it and mix well. 2. Sliced tomatoes, put into the pound lightly to get the meat into the water. 3. Heat a pan, add a little olive oil. Put the pounded chili paste and stir fry over low heat for a long time (my mom's secret). Stir until the chili paste is fragrant. Add enough water to stir. Season with reduced-sodium fish sauce. (We also added reduced sodium oyster sauce for a smooth taste. because I didn't put shrimp paste) Wait until it boils, put it in a cup and eat it with all kinds of vegetables you like.
4. Papaya Salad with Corn Ingredients for Papaya Salad with Corn • Boiled Corn • Long beans • tomato • Carrots cut into strips. • hot pepper • Coarsely chopped garlic. • Fish sauce (low sodium formula) • Coconut Sugar • Roasted Peanuts
How to make Papaya Salad with Corn 1. Slice the corn, cut the long beans. cut tomatoes and sliced carrots into strips, prepared 2. Season the salad with paprika. Coarsely chopped garlic, reduced-sodium fish sauce, lime juice and coconut sugar, to taste. 3. Bring the sauce to mix with the prepared machine. sprinkle with roasted peanuts.
5. Grilled Tilapia
Ingredients • Grilled Tilapia • Vegetables of your choice • hot pepper • garlic • lemon juice • Fish sauce (low sodium formula) • Coconut Sugar
How to cook 1. Grilled tilapia, remove only the meat. 2. Make seafood sauce by pounding the chilli with garlic season with lemon reduced sodium fish sauce and a little coconut sugar, put in a bowl and serve with the carved tilapia fillets. and fresh vegetables of your choice.
Ingredients • Whole Wheat Bread • Cottage Cheese • Peanut Butter • Strawberry Sliced • Banana sliced into glasses. how to make • Toast the whole wheat bread. Then spread with cottage cheese and peanut butter all over. Top with strawberries and bananas.
7. Strawberry Yogurt Ingredients • frozen strawberries • yogurt • a little honey
How to make • Take frozen strawberries and yogurt (1:1 ratio), add a little honey. Blend well, pour into glasses and serve.
8. Turmeric Yellow Curry
THE HARD WORK'S DONE:
· Yellow curry sauce
(already cooked and seasoned) 200g
· Kao soi yellow noodles 100g
· Thai essentials: pickled cabbage 20g ,
chilli flakes 1g, fried red onions 3g
WHAT YOU NEED:
· Your favourite meat, seafood or veg
· Oil, garlic, onion
EFFORTLESS THAI COOKING
1.Prepare noodles: Boil noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 7 mins. When cooked, drain noodles through a strainer, drop them into cold water, strain again and set aside. 2.Cook meat: 1. Place a wok with a tablespoon of oil on medium heat. Add 200g of chicken (or other meat, seafood or veg) and a cup of water. Cook and stir till bubbling. Keep stirring on medium heat till meat is cooked through. 3.Add sauce and essentials: 1. Pour in the Grab Thai Go curry sauce and bring back to temperature. Serve Thai-style with room-temperature noodles, or with noodles warmed through in a microwave. To finish, scatter over the Thai essentials.